Welcome to www.domainedefresnoy.com
Pursuant to section 6 of law nr 2004-575 dated June 21, 2004 for building confidence in digital economy (hereinafter referred to as LCEN), users of the www. domainedefresnoy.com website are herebelow informed of the identity of the various entities participating into its creation and maintenance :
Owner and editing company :
CANOPSIA , 100 Impasse de Fresnoy 62990 Loison sur Créquoise – France
Phone.: +33 (0)687456460
RCS (Registry of companies) : 841 478 472
VAT : FR 49841478472
Professional liability insurance :
Share capital : 3000 €
Publication Officer :
OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Design and Development :
Art Director www.rodolpherrera.fr
Development : Enhco
Photo copyrights :
Jean Noel Martin
SECTION 1 – ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access and use of the website are strictly reserved to personal use. You commit to never use the site as well as any hosted information and data, for any commercial, political, advertising purposes, nor for any commercial solicitation, particularly unsolicitated e-mailings.
SECTION 2 – SITE CONTENTS
All brands, photos, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or fixed), videos, sounds, as well as all software that may be used for the site operations, and more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site, are protected by the current intellectual property legislation. They are fully owned by the editor or their partners. Any reproduction, display, use or adaptation, be it partial or in full, of these elements including software, is strictly forbidden without prior written authorization of the editor. The fact that the editor does not initiate any legal proceeding of these unauthorized uses does not mean that such uses are allowed, nor that legal proceedings will not happen.
SECTION 3 – SITE MANAGEMENT
In order to guarantee efficient management of the website, at any time the Editor can :
- Interrupt, stop or limit access to the site, be it partially or in full, to all users or to a specific category of users ;
- Delete any information that may disturb usage of the site or that may infringe national or international legistation, or netiquette rules ;
- Stop site use for maintenance purposes.
SECTION 4 – LIABILITIES
The Editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, outage, interruption or difficulty to access the site or any of its functionalities. The connecting device you use to access the site is under your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipement and your own data, particularly in case of viral attacks on the internet. Also, you are responsible for your browsing activity (sites and data accessed).
The Editor cannot be held responsible in case of any legal proceeding you may encounter :
- As a result of your use of the site or of any service accessible via Internet ;
- If you do not abide by the current terms and conditions.
The Editor is not responsible for any damage happening to yourself, to third parties or to your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the website. Also, you waive the right to institute any proceedings against the Editor for that matter.
In case the Editor is subject to a friendly settlement or to legal proceedings as a result of your use of the website, he may claim recourse against you to obtain financial compensation of all prejudices, amounts paid, convictions and expenses that might arise.
SECTION 5 – HYPERLINKS
The creation of any hyperlink pointing to any area of the website by users is strictly forbidden, unless the Editor has provided a preliminary written consent.
The Editor can refuse this consent without any justification. If consent has been granted, it is deemed temporary and can be withdrawn at any time, without any justification. Any information accessible through a link pointing to other websites is not published by the Editor. The Editor has no right on the contents available in the aforementioned link.
SECTION 6 – DATA COLLECTION AND DATA PROTECTION
Your data will be collected by the Canopsia company. Personal data is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable physical person : a person is considered identifiable when this person can be directly or indirectly identified by a name, an identification number or one or several elements that are specific to this person’s physical, physiological, psychical, economical, cultural or social identity. The personal data that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the Editor to manage their relationship with you, and, if applicable, for order management.
The following personal data is collected:
– Name and First name
– e-Mail address
– Landline phone number or mobile number
SECTION 7 – RIGHT TO ACCESS, TO MODIFY AND TO DISCONTINUE REFERENCING OF YOUR DATA
Pursuant to regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
· Right to access: users can exercise their access rights to be informed of their personal data, by sending an email to the following address. In such a situation, before granting this right, the internet platform may ask for a proof of the user identity.
– Right to modify: if the personal data detained by the internet platform is incorrect, users can ask for modification of this data.
-Right to delete: users can ask for deletion of their personal data, in conformance with the regulations applicable to personal data protection.
-Right to limit data processing: users can ask the internet platform to limit processing of their personal data, in conformance with the situations mentioned in the GDPR.
· Right to oppose to data processing : users are entitled to oppose to their data processing, in conformance with the situations mentioned in the GDPR.
· Portability right: users can ask the internet platform to remit the personal data initially transmitted, in order to transfer them to another platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following postal address :
Canopsia, 100 Impasse de Fresnoy, 62990 Loison sur Créquoise
Or at: email@example.com
Any claim must be accompanied with a copy of your current identity document, and must indicate the address at which the Editor can contact the requestor. An answer will be provided within one month after receiving the claim. Ths delay may expand to two months, depending on the claim complexity and/or the number of claims received.
Moreover, since promulgation of the law nr 2016-1321 dated October 7th, 2016, users can organise how their personal data will be used after their death. Please check the CNIL internet website at : https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a claim with the CNIL on the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your service to resolve your issue.
SECTION 8 – DATA USE
The personal data collected from users is aimed at offering and improving the platform services, and at maintaining a secured environment. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. The purposes of this processing are the following :
– access and use of the platform by the user ;
– platform operations management and platform optimisation ;
– implementation of a user assistance service ;
– check, identification and authentification of the data sent by the user ;
– service customisation, by display of advertisements based on user browsing experience, according to user preferences ;
– prevention and detection of frauds and malicious software, management of security incidents ;
– management of any dispute with users ;
– distribution of commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences ;
SECTION 9 – DATA RETENTION POLICY
The platform stores your data as long as service provision or assistance are necessary. We can also retain some of your data if needed, even after you have closed your account or although we need not to provide services, in order to abide by regulations or legal obligations, to manage claims, to avoid frauds and abuses, or to apply our terms and conditions.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data can be shared with third parties exclusively within the European Union, and under the following circumstances :
– when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the platform ;
– when the user allows a third party website to access his data ;
– when the platform uses subcontractor services to provide user assistance, adverts and payment services. These subcontractors have a limited access to user data, for the sole purpose of delivering these services, and are contractually bound to use them in accordance with the applicable regulations related to personal data protection ;
-if required by law, the platform can transfer data in order to respond to claims logged against the platform and in order to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings ;
SECTION 11 – COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You may receive commercial offers from the Editor. If you do not want to receive such offers, please click on the following link : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be used by the Editor’s partners for commercial prospection purposes. If you do not want this to happen, please click on the following link : email@example.com
If you access personal data while you browse the site, you should refrain from collecting, from unauthorised use and from any action that may be considered as privacy breach or reputation breach. The Editor cannot be held responsible in any of such cases. Data is retained and used for as long as the current legislation requires.
SECTION 12 – SECURED PAYMENT
For your online booking and the associated financial transactions, the domainedefresnoy.com website uses an external booking and payment solution. This system ensures that your payment by credit card is done directly on the secured server of the online bank. Your credit card number is never communicated to CANOPSIA.
General sales and cancellation conditions related to online booking or inquiries are described precisely on the relevant forms. You can request a copy of the general sales conditions at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Online booking systems require the user to tick the « accept the general sales conditions » checkbox before any purchase. Tourist taxes, if any, will be mentioned on the invoice. They are not included in the prices indicated at booking time. Tourist tax amounts are independent from CANOPSIA decisions.
SECTION 13 – COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is an electronic file stored on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone) which is read during internet browsing, emails reading, installation or use of a program or mobile app, independently from the terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this website, « cookies » coming from the company in charge of the website and/or from third parties, may be stored on your device.
When reaching this site for the first time, the user will be deemed informed and considered as having accepted the use of such « cookies ». The consent will be valid for a thirteen-month period (13). The user can deactivate cookies from his browser parameters.
All information collected will be exclusively used to monitor traffic volume, type and configuration on this website, in order to improve its design and structure, and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally, to improve our servive offering.
The following cookies are present on this website :
Cookies Google :
– Google analytics : to measure the website audience.
– Google tag manager : to facilitate tagging on pages and to manage Google tags.
– Google Adsense : Google advertising department that uses websites or YouTube videos as announcements media.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing : to display dynamic adverts based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion : tool to monitor advertising campaigns.
– DoubleClick : Google advertising cookies to broadcast banners.
Cookies Facebook :
– Facebook connect : allows the user to identify himself using his Facebook account.
– Facebook social plugins : allows the user to like, share and comment contents with a Facebook account.
– Facebook Custom Audience : allows the user to interact with Facebook audience.
The shelflife of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on cookies use, management and deletion, for any type of browser, please go to https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
SECTION 14 – LITIGATION
The current conditions of use of this website are regulated by the French jurisdiction and submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts where the Editor head office is located, subject to a specific jurisdiction assignment stemming from a particular law or regulation.
SECTION 15 – CONTACT US
Please leave us a message using the form on the « Contact » page, for any question or information related to the products described on the website, or about the website itself.