As part of the use of its services and specifically, services accessible from its websites, CANOPSIA is responsible for data management and, as such, may handle and collect personal data about you.
We are committed to comply to privacy protection rules for all prospects and visitors of our websites (internet and mobile versions). The privacy data management policy implemented at CANOPSIA is compliant with local regulations related to privacy data protection, in particular with the policies described in the EU regulation 2016/679, also known as « GDPR » (General Data Protection Regulation), and with the provisions of the French law « Informatique et Libertés » dated January 6th, 1978.
1 – What are our commitments in terms of Personal Data Protection ?
CANOPSIA is committed to safeguard a high level of protection of personal information for its customers, prospects, and users of its websites (internet and mobile).
CANOPSIA is committed to abide by the general data protection regulations that are applicable to all personal data processing it may use :
- Your personal data is handled lawfully, fairly and openly ;
- Your personal data is collected for purposes that are specific, explicit and legitimate, and will never be handled in the future in any way that might be incompatible with these purposes ;
- Your personal data is stored in a meaningful and adequate manner. It is limited to the necessities ot its processing ;
- Your personal data is accurate and maintained, and all reasonable measures are taken for quickly deleting or correcting inaccurate data, in respect of the final purpose of handling such data.
As early as processing operations are being designed, CANOPSIA implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to :
- guarantee a security level that is adapted to its data management operations,
- comply with regulatory requirements,
- protect the rights and data of any person who might be impacted.
CANOPSIA requests contractually the same level of personal data protection from its business partners (suppliers, service providers, etc.).
2 – Which personal data do we collect ?
A – Depending on the purpose of data collection
Collected personal data depends on the purpose of the collection and on the service that we provide.
Generally, we may have to collect directly the following types of personal data :
- personal coordinates such as your name, first name, email address, postal address and phone number(s) ;
- our exchanges, which may include mail conversations and conversations with our customer service ;
e) browsing history, such as visited pages, date of visit, location during visit, or IP address ;
f) payment-related data at the time of onsite booking or purchase. Generally, the invoice mentions your name, your invoicing address and payment data such as credit card or bank account ;
We might also collect personal data that may be indirectly related to you, when you share contents on social networks, internet sites or when you answer our posts or promotional announcements on social media.
3 – How is personal data collected ?
A – Means of data collection
As part of our exchanges, you may communicate your personal data using different means, for instance on our websites (internet or mobile), during your internet browsing, while purchasing, booking, completing various data collection forms, subscribing to e-newsletters, when you comment on our social media pages, when you initiate any contact with our company or when you share your personal data in any other way.
B – IP Address
The IP address is a series of digits automatically assigned to your computer by your internet access provider each time you connect. Our servers record any login to our site. We collect IP address in order to analyse trends on the site. We do not share any information that may allow your identification, which means that your login session will be recorded, but anonymously. We can use your IP address in agreement with your internet access provider if we need to identify you in case we have to apply useage conditions in order to protect our services, our customers, or in order to comply with legislation.
C – Cookies
Types of cookies used :
- Cookies that are mandatory for website use. They enable you to use the website main functions, such as purchase or booking of a service. If you deactivate cookies, these functions are no longer available to you. Information stored cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies enable us to streamline our website and to detect any possible technical problem that you may encounter. We can then collect information on how the site is used, for instance number of visits per page, number of error messages displayed, time spent on a page, or number of clicks on a specific site area. Information stored cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies enable the site to remember your choices (such as your user name, your language, your geographical location) and can provide more personal and precise information. They also enable recording of user-made changes, such as text size, text font. They can also be used to provide services that you asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website, you accept to store that type of cookies on your device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to show you targeted adverts that match your interests. They also limit the number of times you will see a specific advert and enable us to measure the efficiency of our advertisment campaigns. These cookies are generally installed by advertising partners, with the consent of the internet access provider. They track visits done on a site and share this data with other companies (advertising companies, for instance). Targeting cookies are often related to the site functionalities provided by the partner company. Data is collected and shared with third parties in order to offer audience targeting and optimisation solutions for advertisement companies and editors. No personal data is collected, and personal identification through collected data is impossible.
- Cookies from other internet sites and social networks. Our website includes links and/or contents pointing towards other sites and social networks, and we do not know which cookies are used by these sites and social networks. For more information, please refer to the data provided by these sites and social networks about their own cookies.
D – Respect of your private life
As part of our commitment to protect your private life, we abide by the two following principles :
- We do not associate to your cookies, any information that may facilitate direct and personal identification. Under no circumstances, cookies reveal your address, your date of birth, your phone number or any other information that may identify you.
- We do not share any personal information with advertisement companies nor with any site that display our advertisements based on your interests.
In case your computer or smartphone is used by other persons, or if it is equipped with several browsing systems, it is possible that the contents displayed to other users match your own preferences. You can modify your browser parameters if you wish to.
More information about cookies and targeted advertisements can be found on the CNIL website (in English) : https://www.cnil.fr/en/gestion-des-cookies (managing your preferences about cookies)
E – Links to third party websites
Our websites (internet and mobile) may include links pointing to third party websites. We decline any responsibility with regards to collection, use, management, sharing or publication of data or information by these third parties.
Communication of information on third party websites is controlled by the confidentiality policy and conditions of use of these websites. We recommend that you read carefully the confidentiality policies of these websites before entering any personal information.
4 – How is the collectable data used ?
Your data is mainly used for booking and purchase of specific services, for prospection, customer retention, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organisation of contests, new products and services aiming at improving your customer experience within our company, statistical surveys, customer service, claims or requests management. In addition to the situations for which you gave your consent (particularly to communicate customised offers), processing of your data for the various circumstances described above is necessary :
- To ensure smooth execution of the contract ;
- To abide by a legal obligation ;
- For the legitimate interests of our company (such as the development of new services and offers, improvement of our customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used :
- So that you can benefit from all services available on the website of our company (internet and mobile) : e-newsletter, booking management, customer support and claim management, etc. ;
- So that you can browse our website ;
- So that our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services match best your interests ;
- To facilitate all administrative formalities related to booking and purchase.
5 – For how long is your data stored ?
CANOPSIA is committed to store your personal data for a duration that does not exceed the requirements of the reasons why this data is processed.
Storage durations are defined according to CANOPSIA processing purposes, and do comply with the legal requirements that are applicable to specific data types, with the applicable limitation periods and with CNIL recommendations with regards to specific data processing categories.
6 – Who can access your personal data ?
A – Recipients of your data
Data collected on our websites (internet and mobile) may be communicated to our internal staff or to external entities (suppliers, contracted service providers, banks), as part of the undertaking of all or part of the services listed above. As mentioned before, CANOPSIA asks their business partners to implement strict confidentiality and data protection measures.
7 – How to exercise your rights ?
As per the regulations applicable to personal data protection, at any time you can exercise your rights to access, modify, delete your personal data, as well as your rights to limit or to oppose to the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you are legally entitled to define rules related to your personal data, that will be applicable post mortem.
Any person who was minor at the time of collection of their personal data, can request immediate deletion.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter at the following address :
100 Impasse de Fresnoy
62990 Loison sur Créquoise
We kindly ask you to please provide the elements that will facilitate your identification (name, first name, email) as well as any other necessary information to confirm your identity. Moreover, you have a right of appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in case of infringement of regulations applicable to personal data protection, including to « GDPR » (General Data Protection Regulation).
8 – IT security / Transactions security
Ensuring security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust us with, is a priority for CANOPSIA.
Hence we implement all useful technical and organisational measures to preserve security of your personal data, taking into account their nature, their scope and their context, and also all risks related to their processing. Particularly, we strive to avoid any destruction, loss, deterioriation, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorised access to this data, be it accidental or illicit.
We offer a fully secured online payment system, that benefit from the latest proven technologies.
CANOPSIA strives to fight against identify fraud on the internet. This is the reason why we use a device to detect fraud payments by credit card. This device aims at protecting you in case of stolen or lost credit card.
9 – Contact us
If you have additional questions about this policy or about CANOPSIA management of your personal data, please contact us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
10 – Policy changes
CANOPSIA reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy.